REINER jetStamp 790
✔ In Stock
The REINER jetStamp 790 Standard is perfect for porous surfaces like paper or card and works on even and uneven surface. It is battery operated for added flexibility.
Fitted with waterbased ink for printing onto porous surfaces such as paper and card.
The REINER jetStamp 790 prints quickly, quietly and easily on even and uneven surfaces, from single documents to bundles of envelopes, this machine is ideal for offices, accounts departments, postal areas and much more! Battery operated for added flexibility, you can take this stamp with you anywhere.
Automatic numbering, along with real-time date and time and your own text can be added to the stamp impression. Regularly used imprints can be stored in the machine as your favourites so they’re quick and easy to access.
- Automatic numbering, real-time date and time and your own custom text all in one impression.
- 2 lines of text.
- Stamp memory has 10 impressions stored as favourites for quick access.
- Clearly visible print area
- User friendly display with multiple menus to browse through
- Stamp is activated by a trigger button on the handle of the machine.
- Battery operated makes stamping on the move easy
- Ink cartridges are easily changed and additional cartridges can be bought separately.
- Machine dimensions: 80mm (L) x 96mm (W) x 170mm (H)
- Charging station dimensions: 115mm (L) x 141mm (W) x 36mm (H)
- Machine weight: 470g
- Text allowance: Maximum of 20 characters per line – maximum of 2 lines
- Text size: 3.2mm
- Text line pitch: 4.7mm
- Printing system: Inkjet
- Certificated: CE
For more information or to request a demonstration, please call us on