Fitted with quick drying ink suitable for use on metal and plastics.
The REINER jetStamp 792 prints quickly, quietly and easily on even and uneven surfaces, from single documents to bundles of envelopes, this machine is ideal for offices, accounts departments, postal areas and much more!
Automatic numbering, along with real-time date and time and your own text can be added to the stamp impression. Regularly used imprints can be stored in the machine as your favourites so they’re quick and easy to access.
- Automatic numbering, real-time date and time and your own custom text all in one impression.
- 2 lines of text.
- Stamp memory has 25 impressions stored as favourites for quick access.
- Up to 4 custom impressions or special functions can also be stored on the stamp, making new layouts fast and easy to create.
- Clearly visible print area
- User friendly display with multiple menus to browse through
- Stamp is activated by a trigger button on the handle of the machine.
- Mains powered
- Ink cartridges are easily changed and additional cartridges can be bought separately.
- Machine dimensions: 80mm (L) x 96mm (W) x 170mm (H)
- Machine weight: 470g
- Text allowance: Maximum of 20 characters per line – maximum of 2 lines
- Text size: 3.2mm
- Text line pitch: 4.7mm
- Printing system: Inkjet
- Certificated: CE
For more information or to request a demonstration, please call us on
0121 622 8901 or e-mail email@example.com