The REINER jetStamp 791 and MP prints quickly and easily on even and uneven surfaces, from single documents to multiple items, this machine is the perfect product for any department within an organisation! Battery operated for added flexibility, you can take this stamp with you anywhere.
Automatic numbering, along with real-time date and time and your own text can be added to the stamp impression. Regularly used imprints can be stored in the machine as your favourites so they’re quick and easy to access. MS Office integration means you can quickly design your text using Word or Excel and send it straight to your machine ready for printing.
The jetStamp 791 is capable of printing onto porous surfaces such as paper and cardboard.
The jetStamp 791 MP uses quick drying ink cartridges capable of printing onto non-porous surfaces such as plastic, metal and glass.
- Automatic numbering, real-time date and time and your own custom text all in one impression.
- 2 lines of text.
- Stamp memory has 25 impressions stored as favourites for quick access.
- Up to 4 custom impressions or special functions can also be stored on the stamp, making new layouts fast and easy to create.
- Clearly visible print area
- User friendly display with multiple menus to browse through
- Stamp is activated by a trigger button on the handle of the machine.
- Battery operated makes stamping on the move easy
- Ink cartridges are easily changed and additional cartridges can be bought separately.
- Machine dimensions: 80mm (L) x 96mm (W) x 170mm (H)
- Charging station dimensions: 115mm (L) x 141mm (W) x 36mm (H)
- Machine weight: 470g
- Text allowance: Maximum of 20 characters per line – maximum of 2 lines
- Text size: 3.2mm
- Text line pitch: 4.7mm
- Printing system: Inkjet
- Certificated: CE
For more information or to request a demonstration, please call us on