REINER 940 MP (with quick drying ink)
The REINER 940 is a compact portable inkjet printer used to mark non porous surfaces such as glass, metal and plastics. As well as printing your own custom text, logos and barcodes, it also prints the time and date in real time, and includes automatic numbering features.
Flexible marking on the move!
Fitted with quick drying ink for use on non porous surfaces such as metal, glass and plastic.
Print directly onto the surface of an object by moving the REINER 940 over the item. Battery operated, it will last for up to 1,000 prints before recharging is necessary. Prints onto porous surfaces such as paper and cardboard.
Design your layouts on your PC using the specially developed software which is suitable for all standard Windows operating systems. Using a drag and drop technique, you can design your layouts quickly and easily, enabling you to position numbers, dates, times, logos, text and barcodes to suite you. Up to 4 designs can be stored on the device.
The REINER 940 can be used on the go or stationery making it perfect for any industry.
- Easy to program mobile printing device
- Real time dates and times, automatic numbers, text, logos and barcodes in one print
- Print layouts are quickly and easily designed using your PC
- The REINER 940 works by moving the device over the surface of your product.
- Prints quickly and clearly on smooth and rough surfaces
- Ink cartridges are easily replaced
- Comes fitted with a standard ink cartridge for porous surfaces
What's in the box:
- REINER 940
- Inkjet print cartridge
- Installation CD (Win 98SE, ME, 200, XP, Vista, Win 7)
- USB charger
- USB cable
- 2 rechargeable AA batteries
- User manual
- Machine dimensions: 47mm (W) x 147mm (D) x 221mm (H)
- Machine weight: 530g
- Print area dimensions: 140mm x 12.7mm
- Print speed: 400mm/s
- Print resolution: 300 pdi
- Battery capacity: Up to 1,000 prints
- Print technology: Inkjet
For more information or to request a demonstration, please call us on