REINER jetStamp 970 Graphic
✔ In Stock
A picture paints a thousand words!
The jetStamp 970 Graphic and MP version are the most versatile handheld printers REINER have to offer, combining all of the functions of earlier models and having the ability to print any graphic onto nearly any material. They are the perfect addition to your business.
Used for printing logos, batch codes, best before dates, live times, automatic numbering and much more including barcodes and QR codes. This machine really has it all.
A handheld printer, the JetStamp 970 is capable of printing onto flat or uneven surfaces and with the correct ink installed, it is suitable for printing onto almost any substrate. The quick drying MP in cartridge anables you to print onto non-porous surfaces such as plastic, metal or glass packaging. With the standard water-based ink cartridge, the 970 will print your boxes and envelopes too. It prints almost any font imaginable.
Handheld and battery operated this device is fully portable, and stores 4 different print images at one time, with a minimum of 1,000 prints per full battery charge or alternatively, plug the 970 into the mains and print all day long meaning you can print on to a product, paperwork, box, and dispatch note quickly and easily.
The REINER jetStamp 970 Graphic can be programmed via Bluetooth and can be either battery operated or for those really big jobs, you can use mains power. Depending on the substrate that you want to mark, you can use the standard ink cartridge for absorbent surfaces or the MP3 cartridge for non-absorbent surfaces.
- Print area of up to 65mm x 12.7mm
- Stores up to 4 print images
- Able to print barcodes and graphics
- Prints up to 3mm from object surface
- Programmed via USB or Bluetooth
- Rechargeable batteries
- A choice of 2 inks: Quick drying MP ink for non-porous surfaces, standard water-based ink for porous surfaces
- Weight 520g
- Imprint type: Number, date, time, text, 1D Code sequential, 2D Code, graphics and logos
- Prints from: PCset graphic, MOBILEset graphic, Word, Excel, Labelsoftware, ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Lexware
- Dimensions (L x W x H ): 140mm x 85mm x 160mm
- Weight: Approx. 520g
- Data transfer: USB, Bluetooth, WiFi/WLAN capable
- Storable print images: 4 storable print images
- Print technology: inkjet
- Max. print area dimension (W x H): 65mm x 12.7mm
- Max. print speed: < 1 s/print
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- Battery capacity: up to 1.000 pints