REINER B6 numbering stamps print quickly and effortlessly onto your documents. The numbers rotate automatically after each impression is made making easy work of numbering all of your paperwork. You can also set the stamp to repeat numbers up to 20 times before automatically moving onto the next consecutive number – ideal for batch stamping or stamping onto documents with duplicate copies.
Made from a mixture of metal and plastic, these heavy duty hand stamps are great for warehouse and production departments and will also fit into any office environment.
- Compact and sturdy stamp. Made from metal and plastic, this machine is heavy duty and built to last.
- Fast, reliable and effortless printing.
- The base plate features a line indicator which enables you to accurately positon your impressions.
- 6 numbering wheels enable you to print from 000001 to 999999.
- Duplicate action allows you to stamp the same number 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 12 or 20 times before moving on to the next number.
- Sinking zeros mean that you don’t have to print the leading zeros on shorter numbers.
- Characters are 5.5mm in height.
- Machine weighs 360g.
- Ink pads are easily replaced and additional pads are available to buy separately.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
18x4,5 mm£107.10Price includes VAT,
but excludes postage.
Delivery within 1-3 working days